04/03/2020: Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our trainings will be done in virtual classes. Consult our training calendar
03/22/2020: Launch of new training sessions. Check out our training calendar
10/23/2018: Through their members, Riskilience is a member of the Business Continuity Institute.
03/22/2020: Launch of Riskilience’s new website
03/18/2019: “Synergy Innovation Group” has become a PECB Silver partner
RISKILIENCE is a company specializing in Information Security and Business Continuity. Founded by Mohammed RAMY, an Information Security and Business Continuity expert who has conducted several consulting, auditing and training missions in Morocco and abroad. RISKILIENCE has a wealth of expertise in Security and Business Continuity, enabling it to provide unique expertise in the local and regional market.
Since its creation in 2012, RISKILIENCE has constantly evolved to deliver its services of excellence through a multidisciplinary team of experts with a unique sense of client intimacy.
With several clients in North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, RISKILIENCE is today a major player capable of delivering its services with agility, for any type of organization, with a reputation established as a pioneer in its fields of activity.
RISKILIENCE provides training and certification services around the most recognized standards in the market (PECB : ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, ISO 22301, Business Continuity Institute : CBCI, EC-Council: CEH, ISACA : CISM, CISA, (ISC) : CISSP, PMI : PMP, etc…..)
RISKILIENCE is part of Synergy Innovation Group, which was the first accredited entity affiliate to the BCI “Business Continuity Institute” in the region.
The three cardinal values that we have put forward are the expression of an identity that is characterized by a transversal dimension involving our customers, our consultants and our action.
RISKILIENCE understands that the value of the company can only be achieved through technology. It starts with people: experts who work together to get to the heart of your individual business goals and develop solutions tailored to your requirements. We believe that this human-centered approach to technology is what will make the difference for your business.
Our Information Security Policy
Our policy is to ensure that:
- The confidentiality of the information is ensured;
- The integrity of the information is maintained;
- The availability of information and business continuity are guaranteed;
- Contractual, regulatory, legislative and activity-related requirements are met;
- Risk management complies with the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013;
- Information security breaches, actual or suspected, are investigated by competent persons, reported to management and give rise to appropriate treatment.
Further information :
- The management agrees on the one hand to take the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard as a model for organizing and managing information security, and on the other hand to align RISKILIENCE‘s activities with the context of risk management to which the company is exposed.
- Risk assessment criteria must be developed, formalized, and risk acceptance thresholds must be established.
- Managers are responsible for implementing and respecting the security policy in their areas of activity.
- Compliance with the security policy is the responsibility of any internal or external employee.
- The security committee provides advice and guidance to all parts of the organization regarding the application, compliance and review of this security policy.
- The security policy is subject to annual review and continuous improvement to respond to any changes to the ISMS.